Friday, February 12, 2010

I got this in my Inbox today, & had completely forgotten about writing it.

The following is an e-mail from the past, composed on Monday, February 11, 2008, and sent via FutureMe.org
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Dear FutureMe,
I am 21 years old, soon to be 22. You're probably old now. I hope that you are happy!
Remember when you had no idea what you were going to do in your life... well, that's me right now. I know I wanna do SO many things and I don't wanna be stuck in an office environment somewhere, any longer.
So if you still are, GET OUT. NOW. No excuses anymore. That's it! Terrible! Save yourself. Get out. Do what you love. Please.

Stay youthful. Don't grow up too fast, we've made that mistake too many times. Have fun. Jump in bushes when you've had too much tequila. Drink wine straight out of the bottle. Hit on ridiculous looking people just for fun.

Love your friends, stay true to your family. Spread peace, love and tranquility.
Just Be.
xx (love, the You 'of Christmas Past')

-----------------------------------------------------

SoOo glad I don't work in a stuffy office anymore.

No comments: